Skip to main content

Featured Post

Atlantic Yards/Pacific Park infographics: what's built/what's coming/what's missing, who's responsible, + project FAQ/timeline (pinned post)

Commercial Observer has some fun with my "defense" of Bruce Ratner

Not to get all meta-insider-y or anything, but The New York Observer/Commercial Observer, which devoted one whole paragraph to developer Bruce Ratner in its "Power 100" list, devotes a whole bunch more to the purportedly man-bites-dog phenomenon of my argument that Ratner deserved a somewhat higher rank.

In Ratner’s Drop In Power 100 Too Much: Norman Oder, readers are told of the belief that "this is the first time Mr. Oder has ever defended Forest City Ratner."



For the record, I "defended" Ratner--or, rather, argued for his placement above partner Mikhail Prokhorov--in my comments on the 2011 and 2010 Observer lists. I even disagreed with my placement on the list in 2008.

Comments